Thursday, August 14, 2014

BEACHBODY COACH- WHAT MAKES ME SUCCESSFUL?

Today is such an amazing day! It is so nice to just sit back and reflect on WHY I am doing what I am doing.  There are many times when my husband asks me, "Why did you quit your full time Nursing career that you spent all that money on school for and time to be a Beachbody coach?"  My answer has been getting easier and easier to answer!

Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss

As a nurse, I do feel a sense of accomplishment when I am helping people when they are ill.  As an ER nurse, I interact with tons of people, but its a different feeling.  After having my second child and going to school taking my masters classes to get my school nurse certification, I started my fitness journey with Beachbody and fell in love! I was getting daily support and accountability from my coach in my challenge group, along with tips, recipes, and motivation that I needed to keep going every day! I know for a fact, if I was not in my challenge group, I would've given up a long time ago. But it was different.  Having 24/7 support for 60 days is what helped me get into the lifestyle, get over my fears of failing, and got me to my ultimate health and fitness goals! I lost 40 pounds with INSANITYP90XTURBO FIRE (high impact cardio dancing), 21 DAY ULTIMATE RESET and drinking SHAKEOLOGY on a daily basis in place of my breakfast or last meal (helped my sweet cravings for ice cream).


Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Insanity, turbo fire, Shakeology, P90X, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss

Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Insanity, turbo fire, Shakeology, P90X, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss

 Part of my Beachbody journey is was put on the famous wall in VEGAS at our SUMMIT (biggest training of the year!)

As a Beachbody coach, I have met such inspirational people who have helped me with my goals and be a better mother, nurse, and coach!

Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Turbo Jam, Piyo, beachbody Piyo, turbo fire, Chalene Johnson, Shakeology, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss
Chalene Johnson (creator of TURBO JAM, TURBO FIRE, and PIYO) and I 

Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Insanity, Shaun T, T25, Shakeology, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss
Shaun T (creator of HIP HOP ABS, INSANITY, And T25) with my some amazing coaches on my team Maegan, Lauren, Alisha and I!


Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach,Tony Horton, Shakeology, P90X, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss
Tony Horton (creator of P90X, P90X3,) and I




These programs and Shakeology have changed my life.  I had 2 babies, a newborn and 1 yr old and running back and forth to the gym was not an option for me.  Also, being a nurse and working 12 hour shifts just was a better reason to not spend anymore time driving back and forth.  What I found worked for me as a busy mom and nurse was waking up 45 minutes earlier and getting my 30 minute workout in and right away I was gaining energy I never thought I would have again!


Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Insanity, turbo fire, Shakeology, P90X, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss
MY WHY for being healthy! To be a great role model for my boys!
My confidence built, I loved having the motivation, and wanted to share this amazing opportunity with others! I mean, its only fair right?! So I decided to become a BEACHBODY COACH and help others, while still on my own journey! I was living the healthy lifestyle, though not at my goal, but it helped me to understand what my challengers were going through! I was able to relate to them in many ways!







As I started running my own CHALLENGE GROUPS, I found my challengers feeling the same way I did and having amazing transformations! These challenge groups were like a god send! I couldn't believe how this is changing lives! Having my challengers message me and say "Thank You for changing my life" or "Thank you for reaching out to me, now I am in the smallest pants I ever had", or "Thank you for believing in me, now my entire family is healthier because you didn't quit on me".... this is what its all about! This is what I was put on this earth to do!

Today was a huge day for not only me, but one of my challengers who is now a Coach after realizing as a nurse and mother, she wanted to help end the trend with me! Erin received a call today that she had won the Beachbody challenge $500! This was all because she wanted to be healthy for herself and her family!
Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, 21 day fix results, Shakeology, t25 results, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss


Erin started her journey with me in April and when she came to me for help, I was so excited to help her because I felt her pain and lack of confidence and self-esteem just talking to her. 
This girl could've made any excuse not to do this... working 12 hour shifts as a nurse, having 2 young children, and "just not having time". She made no excuses because her WHY is strong enough. To be a great role model for her kids and just be confident in her own skin! Being in our challenge group/support group is what kept her going strong. It gave her the accountability and tools she needed for a healthy lifestyle! 

I know you may think its crazy for companies to give such rewards to people, but that is WHY I am a coach for this company! We are not about diets, we are about changing lives! 
Erin has changed my life alone and has inspired me so much! you give so many people hope that its possible, no matter where you are in your life!


Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Insanity, turbo fire, Shakeology, P90X, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss




No I am not a nutritionist, personal trainer (although I use to be), or expert, but I do know how to live a healthy lifestyle and I know what people need to succeed... No diet pills, no weight loss surgery, just a little support, motivation, accountability, clean eating, exercise, and mostly, someone who believes in them to be there for them at any given time! That would be ME! This is what I do!









Forever FIT Beachbody COACHING Opportunity Call



This is how I became successful in this business and #30 in the entire company of Beachbody.  I believe in hard work and dedication, and doing it the right way so its lasts a lifetime! I owe my success to my challengers who didn't give up on me and my coaches who are passionate about health and fitness and want to make a change with me!


Deidra Penrose, Forever FIT, Harrisburg Beachbody coach, Pittsburgh Beachbody coach, top fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating, challenge group beachbody, fitness challenge group, online fitness, nurse and fitness coach, weight loss success, weight loss transformation, beachbody transformation, beachbody success story, health and fitness coach, Insanity, turbo fire, Shakeology, P90X, fitness motivation, weight loss results, post baby weight loss

Our team Forever FIT, runs new Coach Apprenticeships every month to start our coaches off right and give them the tools they need to grow a successful business and help others reach their health and fitness goals!
If you would like a spot in our next Apprenticeship program and join us to help End the Trend, please fill out the application below!


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment