Monday, August 4, 2014

NPC Figure Competition- 12 weeks out from show

Holy man, I cannot believe time is flying so fast! I remember making the decision to commit to my first NPC Figure competition 6 weeks ago! Now Im at the point where I cannot mess up my nutrition AT ALL and have to kick some butt every day from here on out! I mean, I have been trying, but still had a few slip ups.  I was told if I'm craving to have a bite of cool whip to help my sweet tooth... one night I found myself eating half the container... UMMM yea thats NOT ok!! LOL... 
So after re evaluating myself today, I need to definitely step it up with my water intake.  I hold salt so easily! Its crazy when your body fat gets low that you can see the biggest changes with the smallest things, like having salt on a piece of food.  
Yesterday I ate at Chipotle and just had lettuce, steak, and veggies and they obviously throw salt on their meat. Lesson learned AGAIN!
I will be drinking 1 gallon of water from here on out.  I need to cut back on my seltzer water (naturally flavored) because it does have a little sodium and I can tell easily I get a little bloated after and my fingers even swell.
I just finished my meal prep for this week and I'm ready to go!!
Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure Competition, Figure competition meal plan, weight loss meal plan, t25 meal plan, shakeology, bodybuilding competition, clean eating meal plan,  fitness motivation, healthy mom, healthy eating, meal plan, beachbody coach, team beach body meal plan, health shake meal replacements, protein shake, dense nutrition, healthy meals, easy healthy meals, high protein meal plan

As you see, I will be eating the same thing EVERY day! Who thinks I'll be sick of eating chicken and egg whites by next week?? LOL 
I have my moments, but honestly I have heard people want to vomit when they look at chicken and I'm not close to being there yet, so thats a plus!!  :)
I am actually pretty proud of how good my food looks for the week! I have fresh veggies I made into kabobs and they are amazing!!


Deidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom



Deidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom, veggie kabobs, vegan, healthy cookingDeidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom, veggie kabobs, vegan, healthy cooking, NPC figure meal plan, NPC figure competition, NPC figure prep


Deidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom, veggie kabobs, vegan, healthy cooking, NPC figure meal plan, NPC figure competition, NPC figure prep, weight loss ideas, healthy meal ideas, healthy dinner ideas, healthy meal plans


Deidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom, veggie kabobs, vegan, healthy cooking, NPC figure meal plan, NPC figure competition, NPC figure prep, weight loss ideas, healthy meal ideas, healthy dinner ideas, healthy meal plans
YUMMO!!



Deidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom, veggie kabobs, vegan, healthy cooking, NPC figure meal plan, NPC figure competition, NPC figure prep, weight loss ideas, healthy meal ideas, healthy dinner ideas, healthy meal plans, salmon, turkey burgers, chicken, grilled healthy foodDeidra Penrose, clean eating, clean eating meal plan, healthy meal prepping, high protein diet, weight loss program, weight loss meal plan, healthy mom, fitness motivation, accountability, meal prep, NPC figure, fitness nurse, healthy mom, veggie kabobs, vegan, healthy cooking, NPC figure meal plan, NPC figure competition, NPC figure prep, weight loss ideas, healthy meal ideas, healthy dinner ideas, healthy meal plans, home made kabobs
Not going to lie, I kicked butt with my cooking lol!! 
You may be wondering, are my hubby and kids eating this too?? Well, my kids will eat the chicken, but I made lean meatloaf and whole wheat turkey sausage pasta for them with light Alfredo sauce!! Gotta please everyone and come to a happy medium! I still only took about 3 hours total (not even) to prepare everything!

Onto my weight training and exercise!  I have been doing cardio 2 times daily 30 minutes each.. One when I first wake up, and the other 30 minutes right after my weight training. I am lifting weights 5 days/week and my cardio is every day! My cardio is keeping my heart rate around 130-140 BPM. Burn fat calories baby!
This is a bathing suite and although I do not have strings covering my back (bikini top) I'm still not showing anything... I am trying to show my progress with my back! I am so excited that I have made improvements with my V shape in my back! I never thought my waist can look small like this!! Im use to having no curves and my top matching my waist and bottom!! GO ME!! Now, to keep this going!!

Deidra penrose, NPC Figure prep, NPC figure competition, health and fitness coach, harrisburg beachbody, pittsburgh beachbody, top fitness coach, online fitness coach, fitness motivation, accountability, healthy mom, fit nurse, fitness and nurse, healthy lifestyle, success quotes, success motivation, clean eating tips, weight loss journey, beachbody success, t25, focus t25 beach body, golds gym fitness, weight training, post workoutDeidra penrose, NPC Figure prep, NPC figure competition, health and fitness coach, harrisburg beachbody, pittsburgh beachbody, top fitness coach, online fitness coach, fitness motivation, accountability, healthy mom, fit nurse, fitness and nurse, healthy lifestyle, success quotes, success motivation, clean eating tips, weight loss journey, beachbody success, t25, focus t25 beach body, golds gym fitness, weight training, post workout

At Gold's 12 weeks out... You can tell I had a lot of sodium... GRRR it makes me feel like Im taking a step back! :( YES, this was actually the same day as the pics above! CRAZY HUH?? 

Deidra penrose, NPC Figure prep, NPC figure competition, health and fitness coach, harrisburg beachbody, pittsburgh beachbody, top fitness coach, online fitness coach, fitness motivation, accountability, healthy mom, fit nurse, fitness and nurse, healthy lifestyle, success quotes, success motivation, clean eating tips, weight loss journey, beachbody success, t25, focus t25 beach body, golds gym fitness, weight training, post workout


Deidra penrose, NPC Figure prep, NPC figure competition, health and fitness coach, harrisburg beachbody, pittsburgh beachbody, top fitness coach, online fitness coach, fitness motivation, accountability, healthy mom, fit nurse, fitness and nurse, healthy lifestyle, success quotes, success motivation, clean eating tips, weight loss journey, beachbody success, t25, focus t25 beach body
Time to put my game face on and move forward!
Lets hope for a great week and more results for next!! Eat Clean, Train Dirty!! BOOM!!

No comments :

Post a Comment