Monday, April 14, 2014

Beachbody Super Saturday April 12th, 2014- This is how Pittsburgh, PA rises to the top!

Beachbody Super Saturday April 12th, 2014

Oh how I missed my Beachbody family!! I had such an amazing weekend with everyone who I haven't seen in a while... well at least what seems a while!  So since our team does not get a chance to really spend quality time together, we definitely made up for it! Friday night, my BFF and fellow coach Kaileigh and I met the girls at the Willow (an amazing restaurant) to hang out and discuss the Super Saturday event the next day! We had great laughs and it was so nice to catch up with these girls (and guy) ;) 
7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation
Dinner with the Bombshell Dynasty
Friday was a blast, but I was really looking forward to the main event that we all came for.... SUPER SATURDAY IN THE BURGH!

7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation

I am so very blessed to be a part of the Beachbody family, Bombshell Dynasty, The Dream Team, but also the creator of my own team Forever FIT! These teams are growing like crazy and cannot imagine my team without all my coaches! Although I drive 3 hours to Pittsburgh for every super saturday event, it is so well worth it! 
Taking a look at this picture above, my first super Saturday did not have as many coaches.. There are now over 300 coaches attending this event, and it is only growing bigger! 
I am so proud to say that I now have my own coaches traveling to these events to join me in getting motivated and coming to enjoy themselves and learning to grow a successful business!  


7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation

These are the coaches from Forever FIT that attended our super saturday event.  Alisha Smith is the second coach in on the left who is one of my diamond coaches and has had such an amazing transformation! She has lost 40 lbs and 40 inches and is continuing an amazing journey along with building an amazing team! Two of her coaches, Alessia and Alecia also drove 3 and 6 hours to join us and they are the two coaches to the right of me! Last but not least, Ashley is one of my diamonds coaches coaches who already lives in Pittsburgh who came to join us! Despite her not knowing anyone, she still came and had a great time getting to know everyone and more about Beachbody! 

I remember last January, I was sitting in at my first Super Saturday, looking around at all these successful coaches in the room, thinking to myself, "How in the world am I ever going to get there?"  
Now, here I stand, 7 star Diamond Elite Beachbody coach and speaking on the stage at this huge event! I am so thankful to have the opportunity to now be one of those successful speakers sharing their story at a super saturday!  Somehow, we were blessed to have Gill Porr, one of the amazing photographers in Pittsburgh, attend our event and take amazing pictures and also recorded my speech! I would love to share this with you all to show you I did not start at the top... I was not a fast starter at all... BUT I did continue pushing myself and never gave up on what was important to me.
Deidra Penrose- Pittsburgh Super Saturday


So if you ever feel you are failing and you will never get to where you want in the business, you need to re-evaluate what you are currently doing and make some changes to get on track to success!


7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation
The Dream Team- Reached the #`1 Spot in the Beachbody company!
This is such a proud moment right here.  My cousin and my mentor has officially taken the #1 spot in the Beachbody company! She started 3 years ago, just like every other coach, and worked her way to the top.  She worked extra hours, sacrificed many things, but now those things she sacrificed, she can do get back because she earned it! 
7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation
Kaileigh, Katy, and I


This is why our team is at the top... We have great training for every coach coming onto our team that will help them achieve their goals and grow a successful business. We work as a team.  We do not compete, nor compare... we are a family and are here to help one another.  We are normal people with big dreams! We are moms, nurses, teachers, and health and fitness lovers, all trying to help people live healthier and more fulfilling lifestyles! 

7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation
And we know how to have fun!

I can't forget about post Super Saturday... Kailiegh and I had some things to do while in Pittsburgh to finish off strong!! Nothing like a trip to Tiffany's to make a purchase for our coaches going star diamond!! This is a high rank that is NOT easy to get to ... It takes hard work, leadership, and never giving up!! I am soooo excited to hand this over when it is final next week!!! These ladies totally deserve it!!! 




7 star elite diamond team beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Forever Fit, super saturday pittsburgh PA,  health and fitness coach, job opportunity, extra income, work from home, fitness coach, beach body coach,  top coach, bombshell dynasty, dream team, successful fitness career, fitness motivation
Star Diamond gifts!
I am pretty sure this job may be the most rewarding job EVER!! Helping people, keeping yourself and others healthy, working in your workout clothes and PJ's, and paying off debt all at the same time!!! 
I am now looking for people who have the same interests as I do and looking to maintain their healthy lifestyle, hold themselves accountable to reach their health and fitness goals, help others reach their goals, work form home, and earn an extra income for family and have financial freedom! 
I worked as a nurse full time at once, but now have the opportunity to work from home only and still able to earn a larger income than if I were still working as a full time nurse in the ER.  I still chose to work as a nurse, because it is something I love, but now I am able to work whenever I want, and focus mainly on my beach body career!
If you have a passion for health and fitness, you love helping people, and you want to make a successful career while working from home, please fill out my coach application below and have an opportunity to get an exclusive spot in my next coach apprenticeship training to help you grow into a successful leader!


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.







No comments :

Post a Comment