Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Are you ready for your BEACH BODY?

Deidra Penrose, Focus T25 challenge, beachbody challenge, 6 star elite diamond beach body coach, weight loss programs, fitness programs, 25 minute exercise, beach body weight loss transformations, fitness motivation, health and fitness coach, clean eating, shakeology, summer body, get fit for summer, 60 day fitness programI don't know about you, but if you live in PA like me or any other cold area, I'm sure you are as ready for summer as I am!! But what is one thing  that we fret as those amazing summer days arise?? Yep, wearing that bathing suit, bikini, or even shorts! After putting on those 10 tens during the winter and holidays, we are ready for that change!
One thing we all deserve is to be comfortable in our own skin, let alone the clothes we will be putting on to go to pool parties, the beach, and so on.  So what better way to get our Beach body (or even a better body), than joining a support/accountability group to help us get through the tough times?!
Most of us have tried the gym... If you go to the gym now and have been going for at least 30 days... I want to ask  you.. are you getting the results you are looking for? Are you being held accountable 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week?  Although 30 days does not seem long enough to get results, I PROMISE you, it is enough time! It is plenty of time to reach some amazing goals and get into healthy habits!
One fact I have learned that 30 minutes of intense workout with short breaks can give you more results than 1-2 hrs of spending at the gym and taking breaks in between (too long of breaks, or chatting with friends). Its all on what you make of it!
Deidra Penrose, Focus T25 challenge, beachbody challenge, 6 star elite diamond beach body coach, weight loss programs, fitness programs, 25 minute exercise, beach body weight loss transformations, fitness motivation, health and fitness coach, clean eating, shakeology, summer body, get fit for summer, 60 day fitness program, shaunt T fitness programsOne workout that I have experience with, as well as many of my other fellow coaches is Focus T25. This workout made life easy for me.  I am a mommy of two young boys, I have 2 jobs, so I cannot just pick up and run to the gym at any time of the day.  I needed to find something that worked for me and that was convenient for my family, but still give me the results I needed.  Before T25, I was not able to see my abs.  I did not have far to go, but we all know how hard it is to get rid of those last couple pounds and those last few inches to get the definition just right!  So I decided after going through my other fitness programs, I took a chance with T25.  I stuck with the workout schedule that was given to me (ten week program) and followed the nutritional guide, and even within 30 days, I saw a significant difference, but more importantly, I felt a significant difference!
You will notice, this workout is for ANYONE!! Male or female, with smaller goals and bigger goals... No matter the age, size, or gender, YOU can make this work!  There is NO excuses for not having time to workout! If you cannot make 25 min a day to be healthy, your WHY is not big enough and important enough.  I was there... I would make excuses, I would take the easy way out, but I realized I was then suffering consequences by not meeting my goals and was living with regret!
Don't wait until you are unhappy and disgusted with yourself.
I am here to support you, to encourage you, and to guide you to success!
My 60 day support group is held in a closed group on face book (only the challengers can see) and each day, me and my fellow coaches (yes, you get more than one coach!) will post something motivational, health and nutrition tips, recipes, and meal plans to help you stay on track and keep you accountable for reaching your ultimate health and fitness goals!
To help you maximize your results and health, we incorporate Shakeology, our health shake meal replacement to give you the proper dense nutrition that you do not get from your every day foods.  It is time to get rid of the bloating and cravings, and time to improve your energy levels, your digestion, and your heart health all with NATURAL ingredients!
Take a look at this video with Tony Horton (creator of P90X) and you will see why Shakeology is valued so much and what these ingredients really do for your body! CAUTION- May make you LOL!


 Oh how I love Tony!! Just FYI, he is just as funny in person too after finally meeting him on our Beachbody Success Club Cruise I was able to attend last week! :)

On with the Challenge group:  For your own accountability, you are required to take just 2 minutes of your day and check in with the group. You tell your group and coach if you drank your daily Shakeology, did your workout, and rate your food on a scale 1-5, 5 being the best and 1 being you totally bombed your day! There are no penalties for making mistakes, its simply a support group to help you improve and make progress towards goals you are not able to do on your own! There is NO shame is having support and encouragement along your journey! This is exactly how I started my own fitness journey and this is how I reached my ultimate goals!

If you are ready to commit and make the change to a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle, please fill out my challenge group application below for an exclusive spot in my next fitness challenge starting April 14th!
 Spaces are limited so act soon!

Just to leave you all with a little message of encouragement, I know many of us fail to start a journey because of the fear of failure... BUT I want you to think about this... Isn't the feeling of regret even worse?
If you do not step out of your comfort zone and take a leap of faith, you may never see your potential, and more importantly, your success that is waiting at the end of the tunnel!

Deidra Penrose, Focus T25 challenge, beachbody challenge, 6 star elite diamond beach body coach, weight loss programs, fitness programs, 25 minute exercise, beach body weight loss transformations, fitness motivation, health and fitness coach, clean eating, shakeology, summer body, get fit for summer, 60 day fitness program



Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment