Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken
So if you know me, you will understand my obsession I have for Sriracha hot sauce! I don't know what it is, but I have grown to love it so much... at first, I could barely handle a drop on my tongue, but now you best believe Im drenching my egg white, chicken, and turkey burger in a bowl of it!!
So, here it is... for all you lovers of SPICY FOOD... the new Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken!!
- 2 lb raw boneless, skinless chicken breast (makes approx 6 servings)
- 3 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp Liquid Braggs Amino (found in Organic section at local grocery stores- soy sauce replacement)
- 1 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- Olive oil spray (to grease baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix 2-7 ingredients together in bowl
- Put chicken in zip lock bag and 1.2 mixture in bag to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Take Chicken out of Marinade and put on greased 8X8 deep baking dish.
- Bake chicken breasts covered for approx 40 minutes at 400
- While Chicken is baking, take other 1/2 of mixture and heat on medium on stove in small pot until mixture becomes thick consistency. Set aside.
- Once chicken has baked for 40 minutes, take mixture that was set aside and pour over each piece of chicken and bake for 10 more minutes uncovered.
- Take out of oven and let cool prior to digging in to this delicious dinner!!
Here are step-by-step pictures:
Mix ingredients together
Add 1/4 cup water to ingredients
Marinade for 30 minutes in large zip lock bag
Put in 8X8 baking dish and bake for 40 min at 400 F
Heat 1/2 mixture on medium heat until thickened (by Corn starch) and set aside until chicken is cooked
Serve and ENJOY!!
Nutritional Facts (per serving):
Fat: 6.3 gm
Protein: 26 gm
If you are looking for more ways to eat healthy, lose weight, or tone, fill out my challenge group application for a spot in my next fitness challenge (support group) held on Facebook to help you stay accountable and on track for reaching your ultimate health and fitness goals!
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.