Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter is over, bring on the summer body! 21 DAY FIX meal plan week 3

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter, but it's really time to get back to reality and on track of our goals!! I know many fell off the wagon a little, and that is ok, as long as you don't stay off the wagon! ;)- So you may be thinking, what is the first thing I do to get myself back on track?!
For me, I personally did not go over board on Easter... I had not 1 single piece of chocolate over the holidays, other than my Shakeology! I will say it time and time again, when I drink my Shakeology, it helps me with my cravings, so I truly do not need candy! GO ME!! HAHA.. the only thing I did not so hot on, was the ham and bread... I did eat 2.5 pieces of Texas toast and 3 pieces of ham! YIKES! Sodium OVERLOAD! So her I am.... getting back on track... this is how I am doing it!
SHAKEOLOGY CLEANSE- This is a 3 day cleanse to help remove the extra sodium, and unnecessary extras in my body that do not need to be there! Its only 2pm, and my body is feeling so different!  If you are wondering what this cleanse is I am talking about, here you go!

21 day fix meal plan, 3 day shakeology cleanse, deidra penrose, weight loss plan, team beach body meal plan, shakeology, fitness motivation, weight loss journey, post easter meal plan, cleanse, healthy eating plan,  elite team beach body coach, forever fit nurse, forever fit, fitness tips, healthy eating, clean eating, protein shakes, weight loss shakes, meal replacement health shakes, weight loss
If you are interested in getting started on Shakeology, you email me @Deidra.penrose@yahoo.com or add me on Facebook at Facebook.com/deidra.penrose and message me there! 

21 day fix meal plan, 3 day shakeology cleanse, deidra penrose, weight loss plan, team beach body meal plan, shakeology, fitness motivation, weight loss journey, post easter meal plan, cleanse, healthy eating plan, Piyo test group, piyo,  elite team beach body coach, forever fit nurse, forever fit, fitness tips, healthy eating, clean eating,  meal replacement health shakes, weight lossSo I have had my Shakeology right after my PiYo workout (today is the start of week 3 for Team Beachbody test group) and my Green Tea! I have been chugging water like crazy and I am feeling great! If I am hungry before my next meal is due, I add lots of fresh squeezed lemon in my water! 
I also did switch around my lunch and dinner, so I had a spinach salad (I added my feta cheese and olives) with grilled chicken! I have to add a little calories so I can keep with my plan for the group I am in.

It is crazy how much can change in such little time and how different your body can feel just by adding more water and green tea to your plan, along with cutting out simple extras in your regimen that are not needed!
We never realize what little things can hold us back until we change our routine a little! My entire journey has been a trial and error! Everyone's body is different, so it is important to find what works best for you!

21 day fix meal plan, 3 day shakeology cleanse, deidra penrose, weight loss plan, spinach salads, healthy salads, grilled chicken salads, team beach body meal plan, shakeology, fitness motivation, weight loss journey, post easter meal plan, cleanse, healthy eating plan,  elite team beach body coach, forever fit nurse, forever fit, fitness tips, healthy eating, clean eating, 21 day ultimate reset, weight loss
PS. Here was my yummy salad I had for lunch!  My dressing was the Clean Greek Salad Dressing that I got from the 21 DAY ULTIMATE RESET! I still use many of those recipes from that program! It was great and not only did I get great results, but I learn so much about food that I never knew!
So for the rest of the day will be fruits, Shakeology, green tea, and lemon water!! I am totally ok with this because I know my body needs rejuvenated and what better way than with natural whole foods?!

So I know nutrition isa tough area for people, which is why I am here to help! Since having my own transformation, I have learned a lot of nutrition and meal planning so your body can lose weight effectively without gaining it back! Hence, I do NOT do diets! This is all about living a healthy lifestyle and keeping it off forever! Here is my meal plan for the week (3 day cleanse and 21 Day Fix   plan.
21 day fix meal plan, 3 day shakeology cleanse, deidra penrose, weight loss plan, team beach body meal plan, shakeology, fitness motivation, weight loss journey, post easter meal plan, cleanse, healthy eating plan,  elite team beach body coach, forever fit nurse, forever fit, fitness tips, healthy eating, clean eating, 21 day ultimate reset, meal replacement health shakes, weight loss


















Along with my healthy eating and exercise, I will continue to stay positive and know if I think towards success, my body will get there also! Its all about giving yourself constant positive reinforcement and knowing you are totally capable of reaching your goals!   This is what my challenge groups are all about!
If you are in need of support and motivation to help you stay on track of your fitness and health goals, get a chance to be a part of my next fitness challenge group starting May 19th! You will get 1:1 support, along with tips, recipes, and more meal plans to help you reach your goals!  In this challenge group, you will be required to follow any Team Beachbody program of your choice (I can help you find one that works for you), eat healthy, and drink Shakeology once daily in place of any meal you normally struggle to get in or that works best for you! I require the above, because I KNOW that this is going to not only maximize your results, but get into focused on the lifestyle change, rather than just a diet!  You will get all your dense nutrition in every single day, along with getting a great overall workout that will not take away your entire day!
If you would like an exclusive spot in my next  60 day fitness challenge, fill out my challenge group application and I will get back to you within 24 hours!
Deidra Penrose, elite team beach body coach, challenge group, fitness challenge, weight loss program, beachbody challenge, fitness motivation, 60 day weight loss program, clean eating, motivation, inspiration, success, weight loss journey, weight loss transformation, Deidra Penrose, Shakeology, healthy eating, exercise, fitness, forever fit, forever fit nurse



Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment