Spicy White Bean Chicken Chili Soup
Since my husband is such a huge fan of soups, I decided to make a yummy soup that is perfect for the both of us! He is a huge chicken fan, but I love my spice!!
Ingredients: (6 quart crock pot)
- 3 Cans Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 Cans Low Sodium Cream of Chicken
- 1.5 lb cooked chicken and shredded
- 4 Cans Low Sodium, White Northern Beans, Drained
- 4 Cans Drained Mexican Tomatoes W/Green Chilies
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 4 Large Jalapenos, Seeded, Diced, and Sauteed in Olive Oil (if you are not into all the spice, you can use regular red and green peppers
- 1/2 tbsp cracked pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
Put all ingredients into crock pot and cook for 2 hours on high!