Thursday, February 13, 2014

**HELP WANTED**- HEALTH AND FITNESS COACH WORK FROM HOME!

People are always asking me what I have done to have my weight loss transformation.. So it's time to share! I joined a Beach body challenge group right after having my second child and I was completely miserable with myself.. my energy was low, I was always tired, and I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror.. It's sad when you cannot even stand to be around your husband in less than pants and a long sleeve.  But I knew I had to do something, or I would never be happy.  So getting into this challenge was the best thing I ever did! I started with Insanity (YES STARTED LOL) and drinking Shakeology every day! Within 2 weeks, my energy was increasing, I was less bloated, and my cravings were going away! Literally, my shakes were my new "Miracle Shakes"! I have never been a veggie person, so to have all the dense nutrition my body was asking me for all this time was loving me!
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite beach body coach, health and fitness coach, top coach, weight loss support, grow a successful business, business opportunity, job opportunity, health and fitness career, personal trainer, online health coach, work from home, challenge groups, beach body transformation, exercise, team beach body, shakeology, forever fit, successful coach, extra income, stay at home mom, healthy nurse, nurse and fitness, before and after, weight loss transformation, beach body transformation
The left side of the picture is me on day 1 of Insanity and Shakeology... 1 year later, here I am, in the best shape of my life and full of energy! I am fueling my body with exactly what it needs, and that is a huge issue with people reaching their health and fitness goals.. Nutrition is 80% of your weight loss so if you do not fuel your body properly, those results will be set back.

So while still on my journey, I decided I LOVE these challenge groups and it just gives me so much motivation and support that I want to help people also with their own journey! As a nurse also, I love helping people.. I think it is truly why I was put on this earth.. God creates us all a certain way, and this was my calling.. I just love hearing every day about someone getting a step closer to happiness and their goals, or that they were inspired by my motivational post on face book or Instagram..  So here I am today, a beach body coach.. And something a little more... After helping lots of people reach their health and fitness goals, I have been able to rank advance to diamond, and this past year, I made it to 5 star Elite, which is the top 1% of all beach body coaches in the entire company which holds more than 140,000 coaches!  This only gives me more energy to keep going and help even more people!
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite beach body coach, health and fitness coach, top coach, weight loss support, grow a successful business, business opportunity, job opportunity, health and fitness career, personal trainer, online health coach, work from home, challenge groups, beach body transformation, exercise, team beach body, shakeology, forever fit, successful coach, extra income, stay at home mom, healthy nurse, nurse and fitness
WHAT DO I DO AS A BEACH BODY COACH?!
So this is what I do.. I work from home, online, on face book, and other social medias that I choose to do, and run challenge groups on face book (closed groups) so I can coach 1:1 with my challengers to give them tips, recipes, support, motivation, and accountability to help them reach their overall health and fitness goals!  I make my own hours, I am my own boss and answer to NO ONE but myself (and husband of course haha), and I am able to earn an income for my family! What is great about me coaching, is I have been able to hold myself accountable for maintaining my own health and well being because I know I am now a role model for people and have to practice what I preach! It has kept me totally on track and I love that feeling of having self control for once in my life!


I also do get to travel as a beach body coach! Yes, with my family too! Next month, we are going on a cruise with the company which is paid for by beach body! My hubby and I now get to go on our 5 year anniversary that we wanted without feeling financial unstable! In June, I will be going with a few friends to Vegas for our huge Summit training! It just feels unreal to have this opportunity that a year ago, I thought I could never achieve.. I am just a normal mom, with two boys, working as a nurse, and just have a passion for health and fitness!
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite beach body coach, health and fitness coach, top coach, weight loss support, grow a successful business, business opportunity, job opportunity, health and fitness career, personal trainer, online health coach, work from home, challenge groups, beach body transformation, exercise, team beach body, shakeology, forever fit, successful coach, extra income, stay at home mom, healthy nurse, nurse and fitnessWhat I am getting at is you can be that normal person with a normal life but become something so much more than you ever imagined! This is about taking a step out of your comfort zone, taking that leap of faith, and doing what you want.. going for your dreams, your goals, your passion! If I wouldn't have taken this step, I cannot imagine where I would be right now. It has totally changed my life.. and what else that has changed my life is the amazing coaches I have on my team! They either have a passion for health and fitness and never used the workouts or drink Shakeology prior to starting but once they started, they couldn't let go.. I have coaches who were at one time in my challenge groups and got amazing results and here they are today leading their own teams, and I have coaches who sign up with me to keep themselves accountable for their own goals but like to be a role model for others and share their journey!


Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite beach body coach, health and fitness coach, top coach, weight loss support, grow a successful business, business opportunity, job opportunity, health and fitness career, personal trainer, online health coach, work from home, challenge groups, beach body transformation, exercise, team beach body, shakeology, forever fit, successful coach, extra income, stay at home mom, healthy nurse, nurse and fitness
If you are ready get started as a coach and to grow a successful business, our team (#2 in the company) is starting a coach basics apprenticeship which is a 30 day online training where we work as a team to give you the best training possible to help you start your successful business!  My training stars March 3rd and will give you the in's and out's of beach body coaching! If you are completely clueless on what to do, don't worry, this is why we have the training for you! We do weekly calls, and assignments that are not difficult, but are required to help you grow as a coach and leader!






Please fill out this application below to get an exclusive spot in my next training.  I will contact you ASAP to help you get started in the way that works best for you!



HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments :

Post a Comment