Tuesday, February 25, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 3 exercise/meal plan


21 DAY FIX WEEK 3 EXERCISE/MEAL PLAN!

I felt like it was yesterday that I was patiently waiting for my 21 day fix to arrive at my doorstep, now I'm already into the 3rd week!! Its crazy!!  So as I have my story posted here, I am going to be totally honest.. Yes, I am a fitness coach, but I am also human,.. I totally was discouraged by looking at the scale even in the first week.. I am so mad at myself for not sticking with the complete guide for a few days, but I realized how good I did feel
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach bodyDeidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach bodyduring that first week, than how I felt not doing the fix.. I was less bloated, not hungry as much, and was able to focus on the important things like getting in my water intake and keeping myself busy activity wise, rather than always on eating! Yes, I eat all the time!!  But I am by no means over weight, its just I tend to be obsessive about food.. Using the 21 day fix is really helping me with portion control and knowing when to eat! Although I took 2 days off, I was still able to use portion control, which was great! I have a feeling if I would have stuck with it I would have started to see results on the scale, but at the same time I need to realize I am at a low weight for me and my body type already.. I see my abs, I have definition,
so I know there will not be a significant drop in pounds, which is why Im back at it!! I am only on day 2 of week three and feel awesome!! 
I think this is a great way for me and my personal issues to get over focusing on the scale because I know how good I feel without looking at that scale.. It means almost nothing anymore to me. So I will continue this journey and enjoy every minute!!
I will say now that I am on week 3, there is an option to kick your workouts up and double them, which I am since I did not completely follow last week.. I have done 2 days of double workouts and I LOVE IT!!! I feel so strong and I am burning calories!! 
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach body
If you have not seen or heard much about the 21 day fix, you have a nutrition guide to follow and this guide gives you color coded options for each food group.. You get the colored containers with the program to help you portion size every meal you intake! 
This was a meal prep day and you will notice the blue, green, red, and purple containers on the right and at the bottom of the picture.. those are the containers you get and the others are mine, but already portioned out according to each food group.
21 days of portion control and focusing of healthy eating and drinking mainly water can go a long way! 
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach body, fitness motivationWhat I love so much about this program is you do not only get the nutrition part, but the exercise is incorporated also! If you look at other companies with the same concept with shakes, you usually do not get regular clean eating, health shakes, and exercise together.. Many have boxed and packaged food full of soy and sodium and not from whole foods, the shakes are not natural and full of artificial sweeteners and are not even an entire meal, and most do not talk about exercise and include workouts period! With Beach body, you get the whole nine! You get what we call a long term LIFESTYLE! Something you can live off of! 
So back to the exercise..  I am in love with these workouts! You again, get the best of both worlds.. You get cardio, weights, pilates, and yoga! This program has amazing modifications, so whether you are a beginner or an expert, this program will work for you! 
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach body
Week 3 double workout!
My 1 1/2 yr old eating raw veggies and spicy hummus! Only him!


I love that I can include my family in this too! I have my kids working out with me (they hop around but they love it), and they want to eat want mommy is eating! It doesn't get much better than that!

Hummus and veggies being one of my favorite meals,  you will see this is one of my meals in my meal plan for week 3! 
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach body
On the last 3 days, I will be doing the 3 day quick fix, which is a very strict plan to help you get the most of your results and change your body up some! Tricking your body is one of the best ways to get off a plateau. 
I am still so excited to finish this week off and don't worry, I will be restarting this once again on Monday for another 21 day fix! You can do the fix up to 3 times before taking a small break from it!! This is perfect for people who are needing those quick results for vacations, weddings, etc! I am going on a cruise in less than a month, so it will be done!!
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach body, fitness motivation, dietIf you are looking to start your fitness journey and/or wanting to get off of a plateau, this is a perfect regimen to start with!  I am running a challenge group starting March 17th, yes St. Pattys Day! Do not let a holiday interfere with your long term health and fitness goals.. Sometimes we make small sacrifices to reach our long term results..
This group is in a closed group on face book where I work 1:1 with each person to help them reach their ultimate health and fitness goals! I give health and fitness tips, recipes, meal plans, support, and motivation!
I am accepting 10 challengers that are willing to commit to 60 days with me that will change their life! If you are ready to commit, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within the next day.
You can either take this small sacrifice now, or regret it later and suffer the consequences of not being at your goals, and not having that feeling of accomplishment that you deserve! 
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beach body coach, workout, weight loss, exercise,health and fitness coach, 21 day fix, meal planning, shakeology, weight loss plan, beach body, fitness motivation, diet, success, coaching
This is what it's all about! Small steps forward over and over until we reach new habits, new goals, and new lifestyles!
Get ready for an exciting new journey!


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

2 comments :

  1. What if you are not hungry every meal? should you still eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do... because the workouts will burn a lot of calories, you want to intake the nutrients to fuel and replenish your body... I try to eat as much of the food that is recommended based on my caloric intake as possible!

    ReplyDelete