Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dream Team Coach Weekend Retreat

This weekend, the Dream Team (yes, I am part of the #2 team in the Beach Body Company) and as a part of our training, we all got together for a weekend getaway!  We went to Deep Creek, MD and let me just say how amazing it was to finally meet so many of my fellow coaches that I talk to all the time, but had never met! It is such a blessing to be a part of this team and have the ability to have training and work as a team so we can be better leaders and share our knowledge with others so we can all be successful with our health, and business!
I became a Beach Body Coach so I can not only have that financial freedom and stay at home with my children, but also so I can teach others what tools were given to me to be a successful health and fitness coach, wife, and mother! This is not just about working for a company.. Yes, it does mean a lot.  But the most important part of what I do is sharing my passion with others to help motivate them and mentor others and continue being a role model for my family!
We arrived to Deep Creek on Friday and had the opportunity to relax and get to know one another, share different ideas from each other, and build even more of a great relationship with everyone!

We were the first to arrive and it was so beautiful with the lake behind us and leaves changing into beautiful colors! Fall is definitely here!!







I finally met my coach on my team Forever FIT for the first time! This girl is amazing and was one of my challengers who had an amazing transformation!!
Here are all the Dream Team Coaches that attended the retreat! Lots of great leaders and motivators! 






Although you will see we had lots of fun moments, we did get serious and have training  sessions..

We learned about different areas in our business that we can improve on to better ourselves as leaders and coaches!

We are driven, and passionate about what we do.. when its time to focus, we put on those thinking caps ;)



 Looks like its time for a little E&E
before our workout starts!! It is a little obsession I have because it helps me so much with my energy level to perform my workout to the max!!
It is a PRE WORKOUT FORMULA that has natural ingredients and tastes like lemonade!!






This girl right here is my success partner and has been by my side from day 1!! This is was coaching is all about..

We started as a health and fitness coach together, and have been there together through every rank advancement together!

Rank advancing is just like getting a promotion in your job after being successful in what you are doing.

We continue to stick together and push each other to the max because we both know what we are capable of... SUCCESS!!

But right now, its time for an awesome workout!!
P90X3!! Yes, that is right!! It is not out yet, but we had a copy to test out!

It was pretty intense!! It's all about results!!



Ok this was at the end of our workout and just being silly.. Once you get P90X3, you will know exactly WHY we are doing this!!!! 






Nothing like a little cool down after a great workout!!

Alright, along with our workout, we decided to have even more fun and prepare you all for an awesome surprise!!

We do it all, even DOUBLE PLANKS!!


This explains us as the Dream Team.. We are:
Creative
Fun
Strong
Successful
Work as a TEAM
Passionate
Dedicated
Hard working
Inspirational!




Ok you see what we made right??!
Yep, stay tuned for P90X3, which will be released in DECEMBER!!!
Perfect time for Christmas gifts for husbands and wives, or even your child who loves to workout!!!

Nothing better than getting into some yummy food to enjoy after a great workout!




Some Kale salad, Cucumber Salad, and the amazing chicken and Black Bean Tacos!! They are sooo easy to make, and yet so satisfying!!



Here was my lunch for Saturday also.. Lots of great choices.. I made my Quinoa and hummus layered dip which I ate with Black Bean chips, more quinoa salad, Kale salad, and fresh fruit!



































Breakfast is my favorite time to eat, and also the most important!! My goal is to find the easiest, but healthiest and satisfying recipes to make everyone's life simple!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups dry oats
1 1/2 almond, soy, or skim milk
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup dry cranberries
1/8 cup chopped walnuts (finely chopped)
1 green granny smith apple unpeeled (chopped into cubes)
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup
clean cooking spray (I use pam)


Combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl



Mix together and put in a 9 in round pan after spraying with cooking spray

                                           Bake in oven @ 400 degrees for 40 min uncovered


 Remove and let cool off for 5-10 min and enjoy!!

Ok.. done with the food, time for more relaxing and getting to know each other more!
 It is so crazy how so many of us never met each other before this weekend, but we were together and it felt like we knew each other forever!!
Our leader of the Dream Team Melanie Mitro! Such an inspiration to us all and so many others! She is WHY we are all here today in the position we are! We are all so grateful to have her as our mentor!

                                                                     Love these girls!!





Time to say Good Bye for now, but don't worry... We will be back in action soon enough!! 

I am now looking for people who are passionate about helping people, about health and fitness, and who want to be leaders!  You do not have to be a nutritionist, a personal trainer, or even someone at their goal weight.. You can be just starting your journey yourself.. But I do promise you this.. If you have a strong enough WHY for wanting to start, and you have a true passion, you WILL be successful and great things will come to you with being a health and fitness coach!
My apprenticeship starts Nov 4th, which will teach you everything you need to know about getting starting and being successful as a Beach Body Coach
We all start at the beginning.. no one is perfect, but we all try to be better than we were yesterday!
**If you would like more information on joining my team, you can find me on facebook at 
facebook.com/deidra.penrose



No comments :

Post a Comment