So here is the newest and amazing tasting Strawberry Protein Man Cakes!!! Feel free to make and post how you liked them below in the comments section!! I would love to hear what you think!!
STRAWBERRY PROTEIN MAN CAKES
Servings- 2 servings estimated (3 per serving)
- 1 Packet Strawberry Shakeology
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (diced)
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Non stick pray
- Preheat skillet on 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Spray skillet with non stick spray ( I use extra virgin olive oil spray)
- Pour mix onto skillet making pancakes approx 1/4 cup for each.
- Cook until lightly browned and little bubbles appear on top (approx 3 min each side) and flip.
- Let cool before eating!
Nutrition Facts: estimated per serving (3 cakes)
Red - 1
If you would like more recipes, tips, motivation, support and accountability to reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next 60 day fitness challenge! There is no diet that will give you the results a healthy lifestyle will!
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.