Since making my career as a health and fitness coach with Beachbody, I have realized I never pushed myself or gave myself enough credit. Having this career has given me the ability to set the bar high for myself and see what my full potential is. I have reached goals I NEVER thought I was capable of doing... Last year, I reached ELITE, which is the top 1% of the company and finished the year #108 out of 125,000 coaches and this year, I took it again to another level I never thought was possible!
Today I reached a HUGE goal of ELITE for the second year in a row, maintaining my business at the top 1% of the entire Beachbody company, but even better, my rank with my team went from 108 last year, to #25 this year out of over 226,000 coaches! I am pretty darn excited to have built the friendships I have, the physical and financial success I have, but more importantly, the ability to spend more time with my boys now that I am able to work from home! No more working weekends, holidays, and night shifts... no more missing my kids firsts.... its time to cherish every single moment I can with them!
Im ready to start 2015 out right! How will I do this? Well, I make goals, I make a plan, and I start taking action!! Today, I finished my goal board which was a pretty exciting task on my to do list! When I have goals and a plan with a deadline, it only gives me more motivation to keep pushing and moving in a positive direction in my life!
Although I did not reach all my goals for 2014, I reached many and I will continue shooting for big goals and dreams and NEVER GIVE UP!!
My 2015 Dream Board!
As a lover of helping others and so passionate about health and fitness, joining Beachbody as a coach is something that completely changed my life... honestly in so many ways. I am sharing with you all my Dream board for 2015 because everything I have and will accomplish is because I took this leap of faith and went from a full time ER Nurse, to a stay at home Beachbody coach/entrepreneur and only working as a Nurse relief when I want to!
1. Help 300 People- I love helping people.. not much more I can say about that.. it makes me feel good to know I can help someone in some sort of way, physically, mentally, financially, and as a coach, I am able to provide this help to others on a daily basis! Last year, I just knew if I helped 1 person, it would make me happy.... but now its time to pay it forward to as many people as possible. I know what transformation I got through Beachbody and what it has made me feel and provided me with... confidence, happiness, health, energy, positive role model for my kids, just to name a few :)
2. New Office- Being a coach working from home for 2 years, I will say it has been very tough working from my kitchen... no organization, no time to myself since my kids are always hanging out in the kitchen, lots of food temptations lol, no privacy what so ever! I ordered a desk and was told it wouldn't be made until Feb, so I put this on my goal board a few weeks ago... well I got a phone call last week that it would be done Dec 30th!! So the day after Christmas, I moved my kids toy room into our sitting room until their game room in the basement was finished, did some painting and created my office in 2 days!!! I officially have my own office... my place to work, my privacy, my place to think, and ORGANIZATION!!! WOOHOOO!!! 1 goal REACHED!!!
3. Give More- As Jim Rohn says, the more you give, the more you shall receive in a different way... I want to give not to receive, but because its something I love to do. I want to give tips, motivation, accountability for people to reach their health and fitness goals, along with providing the skills and knowledge to help people become successful and to reach their career goals and financial goals!
I am big with donating (not anything specific at this time, but many friends have needed help and Im so glad to be able to give and help in any way) and giving to my church! I am able to do this thanks to Beachbody giving me the knowledge and financial freedom!
4. Read the Bible Daily- I never put God first in my life... until this past year. I always went to a Catholic church and was brought up Catholic.. I really hope I don't offend anyone, but this is part of my story. When I went to church, I went because it was the "right thing to do". When I went, I never understood the sermons or got anything out of it. There are many rules, and if you don't pay a certain amount, you aren't a member. I had a difficult time even having my sister as my child's God mother because she was not "Catholic" and paying weekly to a certain church.
Since finding my amazing friends through Beachbody, they have helped me find what is so great about putting God into my life. I decided to go to a Christian church and as I walked in, I felt something I never felt before.. Yup, I had the tickle in my heart, the warm feeling that God was with me and this is where I am meant to be. The most amazing feeling I ever had. Every sermon speaks to me in some way. The music is uplifting and relatable. You are welcome no matter what you wear, how much money you put in the basket, and what your life situations are. This alone has changed my life, my kids lives!
I am now committing to reading my bible I got as a gift from my best friend I met through Beachbody and we are ready together daily!
5. 1:1 time with my boys- As I said above, being an ER nurse does not give me much room for all this extra time with my family. I was working every other holiday, weekends, nights, and then trying to catch up on sleep during the day... just not feasible for me... I hated to miss my son's first crawl. After that happened, I knew I needed to do something. My work hours were not going to get any better unless I make the change.
So during my physical transformation, I signed up as a coach while working as a nurse and taking Master's classes for my school nurse certification and a 1 yr old and newborn and building a house! Yup, I was busy, but my goals were bigger than my excuses and if I can help people and sacrifice time for a short period, I will gain so much more time with my family in the long run! That is EXACTLY what happened after working my butt off for 1 yr! I was able to go relief and made up my full time ER nurse income! No more nights, weekends, or holidays! I will now be able to watch them get on the bus for EVERY first and last day of school, attend their sporting events and school events, and go on a vacation whenever I want!
Now my new goal is to spend even more time with my boys. Activities, sports, and quality time together!
6. Finish Chase & Weston's Scrapbooks- Now I know I'm not the only one who is so behind on their kids scrap books lol!! But I decided to take a few hours here and there to finish their books!! I am doing them up until the age of 3! That means I have 2 years to catch up on both!! YIKES!!! I take too many pictures, but these memories are much needed! <3 nbsp="">3>
7. 1,000 Coaches in Forever FIT-
Since I created our team Forever Fit in July 2013, we have 350 coaches in our group! These are other people who love helping others, who love health and fitness and who want to make a difference! My goal is to go big and hit 1,000 members on our team! Having other people join this journey with us is so important to me! I think everyone deserves this opportunity. Now once they have it in their hands, its up to them on what they want to make of it! But for me, Im going big and would love to have others join me and experience all these amazing things that Forever FIT has so far!
8. 15 Star Diamond- This is the highest rank you can get in the company as a coach- I am currently a 7 star diamond coach and what this means is I am building a team and building great leaders- people who have such a passion for changing lives and helping in ending the trend of obesity. This is not only a great recognition to have in our company, but it shows who we are as a team! Leaders, motivators, success stories, and friends!
9. SUV- I need third row seating like no other lol!! Two kids, a black lab, and family that lives 2.5 hours away... Constantly traveling around and its getting squishy as the boys grow! My car is paid off and as much as I want to save and not have a car payment, I am going to have to give in!! My treat for my hard work right?!?! :) The bonus to this is I WILL have my car paid off in the year through my earnings as a Beachbody coach!
10. SC 10 Legend- Success Club All-Star 5 and 10 are two great recognitions to have. Basically this means you are changing lives, you are helping others in ending the trend and reaching their health and fitness goals. This past year, I became a Success Club 5 All Star. As of this month, I became a Success Club 10 All star which is the highest you can get. This year 2015, I want to reach Success Club 10 Legend which is having SC 10 2 years in a row without missing a month!
A bonus when you are an all star, you earn extra money to spend on our success club trips! This year is Cancun!! Last year we went on a Caribbean Cruise!! Yea, we are treated pretty well for helping people! :)
11. Beachbody TRIPS- I WILL be attending all trips this year!! Our success club trip in Cancun at an amazing resort is in April and I will be taking my family, then July, I will be attending our biggest training called Summit in Nashville, TN! Then in September, our leadership is for top coaches and very intimate, is in California! Im pretty sure I have never worked for a company who provides this much freedom for you and your family!! Its pretty amazing!
12. NPC Figure Competition- I was able to do my first NPC Figure Competition this past year in October and it was such a great accomplishment for myself! If I didn't have the physical transformation, motivation, and accountability with Beachbody, I would not have done this. Now I am currently training for my 2nd show in Pittsburgh, PA in April!
Being a fitness coach with Beachbody has helped me so much with my accountability and all the support I have around me! <3 nbsp="">3>
13. Fitness Magazine- Did I just say this out loud?!?! OMGEEEE I haven't told anyone but my mother this!! But if I don't say my scary goals out loud, I won't make them happen. Not sure how I even go about this, but I'm a HUGE fan of Oxygen magazine and could only dream of being in the magazine and sharing my fitness tips, meal plans, and success through Beachbody and being an NPC competitor!
So now you have it... you have seen my goals, and every goal here relates to how my success as a Beachbody coach will help me reach every goal on this board!
|Yea, Autumn motivates me!|
I am now looking for 5 people to join this journey with me and start 2015 with a bang! Reaching new health and fitness goals, financial freedom, and helping lots of people!! If you would like a spot in my next 3 week Coach Training to help you learn how to grow a successful business as a Beachbody coach and learn from the top coaches, please fill out the application below and add me on faccebook at Facebook.com/Deidra.penrose
I am looking forward to sharing this opportunity with as many people as possible! Time to pay it forward and share the health!
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.