Monday, January 19, 2015

NPC FIGURE COMPETITION PREP 11 WEEKS OUT- PITTSBURGH, PA

I am sooooo glad to say this past week has been great!!! I am finally back in my mind set and where I need to be! Now to keep it!! HAHA! If you ever did a show, you will know this is a total mind game!! I am learning a lot each time I prep though and it is such a great experience!! 
So this is my second Figure show I am prepping for and my first one was pretty small.  I won 3 1st places and I am moving up to a bigger show in Pittsburgh, PA so I need to step up my game! I am continuing to do my home fitness programs INSANITY MAX 30 as my cardio and plyo, and for my weight training, I am using BODY BEAST! These 2 programs are kicking my butt!! I love the fact that I can train hard, but do not have to always leave my house!! It is difficult when I am trying to put in some hours and work and be with my boys, so instead of spending 30 minutes driving back and forth to the gym, you have the comfort of your own home and get your workout done in 30 minutes! Also saving on a gym membership helps to put that money into your healthy meals!! 

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach

Here is an example of my meal plan for the week... Its simple and to the point! I keep it easy to I save on time cooking, and money at the grocery store! I have learned not to go for the taste, but for the nutrition!! It really has helped me reach my goals faster!

Deidra Penrose, Body beast beachbody, NPC Figure competition prep, Insanity max 30 challenge beachbody, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach

No more cheat meals, I am getting strict, intense and its on!! Last show I did this, but did have some cheat meals here and there... too much whipped cream and PB2 for sure!! So Im taking those out!! I need to get more tone, and tighter!! 

For my exercise this week, every morning, I am following month 2 of INSANITY MAX 30, and then my afternoon workouts are following bulk phase of BODY BEAST! Post weight training, I am doing a lighter cardio keeping my heart rate around 150.  So I do steps, inclines, and anything that will really get my buttocks! Women seem to lose that last and we have our trouble spots there! For me to be in another small suit, I need to make sure there are no flaws! ;)- 


Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach, 21 day fix extreme


Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach, energy and endurance, healthy pre workout formula
I haven't had my pre energy drink in months... I had to do it!! Perfect "wake me up!"

Deidra Penrose, Body beast beachbody, NPC Figure competition prep, Insanity max 30 challenge beachbody, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach
Deidra Penrose, Body beast beachbody, NPC Figure competition prep, Insanity max 30 challenge beachbody, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach


Oh those burning eyes after a good sweaty workout!! HEHE :)-

Saturday morning, I was able to do a group workout with my team Forever FIT and it was pretty awesome to sweat for something bigger!! In memory of our friend and fellow coach's husband Justin, and our fellow coach and my success partner Katy for fighting cancer!!  We always find a way to motivate and inspire each other!!  <3 font="">
This was our sneak peak at the 21 DAY FIX EXTREME!


Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, 21 day fix extreme, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach, 21 day fix extreme

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, 21 day fix extreme, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach, 21 day fix extreme
Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, 21 day fix extreme, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach, 21 day fix extreme


Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, 21 day fix extreme, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach, 21 day fix extreme
Yup, thats how I feel after this workout!! Get ready for the 21 DAY FIX EXTREME!

And back on to some BODY BEAST!! This momma is in #BEASTMODE!

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach,  Body beast beachbody program, home weight training



Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach,  Body beast beachbody program, home weight training

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure competition prep, top fitness coach pittsburgh pa, figure competitor pittsburgh pa, Top beachbody coach Harrisburg pa, clean eating, strict meal plan, weight loss journey, top weight loss tips, fitness accountability, beachbody challenge group, weight training plan, fitness motivation, healthy mom, new mom exercise, healthy weight loss journey, healthy nurse, exercise programs, online fitness coach,  Body beast beachbody program, home weight training

I am having so much fun on this journey prepping for my 2nd show!! I need to start practice my posing now, so its time to keep moving forward!! 11 weeks to go!!! WOOHOO!!! 

If you are looking to commit to a new healthy lifestyle and journey, I am hosting a new 42 day fitness challenge starting with the 21 DAY FIX and will lead into the next phase with 21 DAY FIX EXTREME!
You will receive daily motivation, support, motivation and accountability along with fitness and nutrition tips, and help with meal planning! 
Please fill out the application below for a spot in my next group!

Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


No comments :

Post a Comment