TILAPIA WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH STIR-FRY!
- 16 oz Fresh Tilapia
- 12 oz fresh bella mushrooms
- 1/4 chopped purple onion
- 12 oz diced butternut squash
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Spray Pam or EVOO
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- Heat Grill on medium
- Place sliced mushrooms, chopped onion, and diced squash on foil.
- Pour EVOO on mixture and mix until EVOO is evenly covering ingredients
- Add garlic and pepper to butternut squash mixture
- Place on grill on medium for approximately 15 min, making sure you mix every 5 minutes (or until you can poke the squash easily with a fork.
- Place tilapia on another piece of foil sprayed with EVOO or Pam.
- Let Tilapia cook on grill for approximately 15 min or until easily flakes with fork.
- Place squash stir-fry into bowl and add Balsamic vinegar and mix
- Separate squash stir fry into 4 servings (1 cup each serving)
- Add 4 oz tilapia onto each serving of squash stir-fry
*If you are doing the 21-day Fix Extreme program, you will use:
1 Green container
1 Red Container
1/2 Blue Container
**This recipe is clean enough that is able to be used during Figure competition prep! I am 11 weeks out from my next show and will continue using this recipe to give my great sources of protein, carbs and healthy fats!
If you would like more healthy tips, recipes, and help with meal planning to help you reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next 60 day fitness challenge/support group!
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.