Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Grilled Chicken & Asparagus with Vinegar Glaze

Grilled Chicken & Asparagus with Vinegar Glaze

Deidra Penrose, weight loss tips, weight loss journey, fitness motivation, clean eating recipes, balsamic vinegar recipes, garlic recipes, grilled chicken recipes, grilled chicken with asparagus and vinegar glaze, NPC figure competition meal plan, healthy dinner recipes, weight watcher recipes, 21 day fix extreme recipes, 21 day fix meal plan, team beachbody recipes, top fitness coach Harrisburg pa, top beachbody coach Harrisburg PA, forever fit, fitness food

Im 4 weeks out from my show and my vinegar obsession is still here! Im finishing my second bottle here and its been 2 weeks! YIKES!! You can say my house smells a lot like vinegar lol! My kids keep saying, "Eww, mommy... what's that smell?" 
HAHA Oh just mommy and her vinegar!!
Well, since having my cravings for vinegar, I thought I might as well add a new recipe for you all!!  I have been eating straight chicken for a while, and tons of asparagus, so I put it all together!! Simple, easy, but yummy!!!
I turned my vinegar into a little glaze to pour on top of my chicken and asparagus!!

Grilled Chicken and Asparagus with Vinegar Glaze:
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb Grilled chicken breasts
  • 1 stalk asparagus 
  • 2 tbsp minced garlic
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Directions:
  1. Cook chicken breasts on grill until done to your liking and cut into 1/2 inch bites.
  2. Put asparagus on baking sheet
  3. Add 1 Tbsp of minced garlic and 1 Tbsp vinegar to asparagus and bake in oven at 375 degrees F for 14 min (make sure you mix garlic and vinegar so it is throughout asparagus).
  4. With a small pan, add remaining vinegar and garlic and cook at medium high until boil.  Once done boiling, keep on low until asparagus is done cooking.
  5. Once asparagus is done cooking, cut into pieces.
  6. Add chicken and asparagus with remaining mixture to pan of vinegar and garlic.  
  7. Serve and Enjoy!
Talk about adding some flavor to your food!! :) Love this meal!! I do use this for the 21 DAY FIX and the 21 DAY FIX EXTREME.
Containers used: 
1 Red
1 Green

If you are looking for more recipes, fitness tips, and support and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for an exclusive spot in my next 60 day fitness challenge group!
*This is for people ONLY who are serious about reaching their goals and are ready to invest in their health.

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.



No comments :

Post a Comment