HEALTHY CHINESE CHICKEN & FRIED RICE
As I am 7 1/2 weeks out from my NPC figure competition, I am CRAVING Chinese food like no other!! I had company over for dinner and made my Clean Chicken Parmesan, so I made my own meal! I was trying to think of what I can use for a sauce that would replace a good fattening Chinese general Tsos sauce lol.... So off to the store I went!
Now I always use Braggs liquid Aminos on pretty much everything, but I wanted something to give it a twist. I am obsessed with The Sriracha sauce and when I was at the store looking at sauces, I came across this one that also makes the Sriracha! Ummm can you say SCORE?!?!!? ;)- So Here is it! So easy and simple, but yet so YUMMY!
Ingredients: (4- 6 Servings)
- 1 lb Chicken cubed
-1/2 bag frozen corn, peas, carrots, and green bean mix
-1 /4 cup Liquid Aminos
1 tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce (add more if you like a little kick!)
-1 cup cooked brown rice (cook according to box)
-2 egg whites
- Cook Chicken cubes on stove on medium until cooked throughout (approx 20 min)
- On separate pan, add egg whites, 1/8 cup Braggs liquid Aminos, and mixed veggies and cook on medium for 5-6 minutes (mixing every 2 minutes)
- Add rest of Liquid Aminos and Chili sauce on chicken and cook for 5 more min on medium.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Add Veggie mixture to chicken and stir.
- Add brown rice to plate and top off with chicken and veggie mix!
If you would like more recipes, tips on clean eating, motivation, and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge/support group!
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.