Sunday, February 15, 2015

BODY BEAST & INSANITY MAX 30 RESULTS!

Oh wow did I totally FORGET to share my results of my first part of training for my next NPC Figure Competition!! I know I posted pics from week 14- to 10 weeks out, but never showed from start to finish  INSANITY MAX 30 and BODY BEAST! 


home fitness program, team beachbody transformation, beach body results,  workout from home, body beast results,  insanityb max 30 results, shakeology results, Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition, NPC figure competition prep, clean eating, weight loss journey, fitness accountability, top team beachbody coach harrisburg pa, fitness challenge group, online weight loss support group, successful online fitness coach, stay at home mom, healthy new mom, fitness journey results, fitness motivation, women's bodybuilding, womens fitness

INSANITY MAX 30 is the home fitness program I used as my daily morning cardio.  I love being able to wake up first thing in the morning and get a good start to my day and burn some calories!  Nothing better than tricking your body right away so you don't hit that plateau!

BODY BEAST is the home workout program I am using to build muscle.  Since I am spending less time at the gym, I MUST still get in my weight training, so this is what I use 5 days a week to train for my show!




DAY 1 of Body Beast 


body beast results,  insanityb max 30 results, shakeology results, Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition, NPC figure competition prep, clean eating, weight loss journey, fitness accountability, top team beachbody coach harrisburg pa, fitness challenge group, online weight loss support group, successful online fitness coach, stay at home mom, healthy new mom, fitness journey results, fitness motivation, women's bodybuilding, womens fitness



body beast results,  insanityb max 30 results, shakeology results, Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition, NPC figure competition prep, clean eating, weight loss journey, fitness accountability, top team beachbody coach harrisburg pa, fitness challenge group, online weight loss support group, successful online fitness coach, stay at home mom, healthy new mom, fitness journey results, fitness motivation, women's bodybuilding, womens fitness
DAY 90 BODY BEST and 60 days of INSANITY MAX 30


TOTAL INCHES AND LBS LOST:

BEFORE:
WEIGHT 145
CHEST- 36
WAIST- 31.5
BELLY BUTTON (Yes, women hold fat here the most)- 33
HIPS- 39
BICEP R- 11 3/4
BICEP R- 11 1/2
THIGH R- 22.5
THIGH L- 22

AFTER:
WEIGHT 140
CHEST 35 1/2
WAIST- 29
BELLY BUTTON- 30
HIPS- 38
BICEP R- 11 1/2
BICEP L- 11 1/2
THIGH R- 21 1/2
THIGH L- 21 1/2

TOTAL LOSS
- 5 LBS 
- 7 3/4 INCHES!

YUP, I'll take that!!! Instead of focusing on those numbers on the scale, focus on the non-scale successes, which is exactly what I do in my fitness challenge groups!! If I didn't take pictures and measurements, I would have been pretty disappointed by looking at the scale... Less than 1 lb a week.... BUT now that I have my pictures and measurements, I'm pretty excited about these results!! I am building muscle like I wanted, I am losing inches, and that is exactly what I needed for my Figure Competition!! 

WHAT HAS HELPED ME THE MOST WITH MY RESULTS?!
I feel nutrition is 80% of your results, no matter what you are going for.  It is important to meet your daily caloric intake, but also the right calories! I do include my health shake SHAKEOLOGY into my regimen 2 times a day because it is 1 meal I know I am getting the best nutrition possible! It is not always about the calories, its about the nutrients  you are taking in... having over 70 natural ingredients, your super foods, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, and more, my Shakeology has helped me stay on track but also helps regulate me, decreases my cravings, bloating, and helps with my energy level! A bonus is I am losing the artificial sweeteners and chemicals that are in majority of your regular every day foods and meals! 

I am now 7 weeks out from my show and I am continuing to use BODY BEAST as my weight training, and now using 21 DAY FIX EXTREME as my morning workout!! Time to keep moving forward, and kick butt these last 7 weeks!!! My suit is shipped out and on its way, I am signed up for my show, and will be making my appointment for tanning and hair and makeup!! EEEEK!!!! This is pretty darn exciting!!! 

If you would like daily accountability, motivation, and support to reach your own health and fitness goals whether it is losing 5 lbs, 10 lbs, or 50 lbs, I am looking for those who are ready to commit to a new and healthy lifestyle!  Please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge! 
*This will require the use of any home fitness program with Team Beachbody and incorporating SHAKEOLOGY into your daily regimen to give you your full dose of dense nutrition every day!!

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment