BAKED BRUSSEL SPROUTS
Who would have thunk of all people, I would even attempt to eat a brussel sprout, and now it is a recipe on my blog!! I am not sure why I never tried them, but I was definitely missing out! Now, I have an easy vegetable to go with many of my meals!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 cup raw bella mushrooms
- 1/4 choppped onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray (to Grease dish)
- Chop ends of sprouts and cut in half
- Put in bowl and add other ingredients and stir
- Put ingredients in greased deep dish and cook at 400 degrees for 13 minutes
- ENJOY with your favorite dinner or lunch! I made grilled chicken and sweet potato fries to have with my sprouts!
What better way to get a home DVD program, nutrition plan, and FREE coaching?!
I am here to help you reach your ultimate goals, but first you have to make the step and say YES, I CAN and YES, I WILL!
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.