Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Clean Mediterranean Pizza

Mediterranean Pizza


I am not sure what it is with me and Mediterranean, but I have a small obsession... ok HUGE obsession lol! But as long as I can make it healthy, Im good with it! Tonight, I made my family this awesome clean Mediterranean pizza and my boys absolutely LOVED it!! 
I just realized I totally forget to add tomatoes on my pizza lol, so I'm adding those in my recipe, but its still great without too! 

Ingredients:
1 tube whole wheat pizza crust ( for 9 inch round )
1 large tomato
2 heaping cups raw spinach
3/4 cup organic pizza sauce
4 oz 2% mozzarella cheese block
4 oz feta cheese
3 tbsp Kalamata Olive slices
1 tbsp fresh Basil
Mediterranean, pizza, healthy pizza, clean dinners, meal plans, healthy dinners, kid friendly healthy meals, weight loss, diet, nutrition, beach body, Deidra Penrose, Spinach pizza, P90X3 meal plan, Focus T25 meal plan, clean eating, fitness motivation, fitness, fit tips, food, health coach, elite coach, top coach


Directions:
Roll out whole wheat dough into pizza crust onto a large round pizza pan.
Pour pizza sauce over crust and even out, leaving crust only 1/2 inch around the pizza.
Add raw spinach over sauce and cover the entire pizza.
Slice Mozzarella Cheese into thin slices and cover pizza on top on spinach. Add 4 oz feta cheese.
Slice tomatoes into thin slices and set on top of cheeses.
Add Kalamata Olives.
Sprinkle Fresh Basil on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 17 min.
Let cool for 5 min before serving.
ENJOY your amazing new Mediterranean Pizza!!


Mediterranean, pizza, healthy pizza, clean dinners, meal plans, healthy dinners, kid friendly healthy meals, weight loss, diet, nutrition, beach body, Deidra Penrose, Spinach pizza, P90X3 meal plan, Focus T25 meal plan, clean eating, fitness motivation, fitness, fit tips, food, health coach, elite coach, top coach

Mediterranean, pizza, healthy pizza, clean dinners, meal plans, healthy dinners, kid friendly healthy meals, weight loss, diet, nutrition, beach body, Deidra Penrose, Spinach pizza, P90X3 meal plan, Focus T25 meal plan, clean eating, fitness motivation, fitness, fit tips, food, health coach, elite coach, top coach




No comments :

Post a Comment