Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 16



Ultimate Reset Day 16
Today was good for the most part.  I did work today and I was not able to eat exactly 30 minutes after taking my supplements, which was a little upsetting.   


When you work in the health field, it’s difficult to just walk away and go eat… I got busy with patients and could not leave them.  But the food was once again great!! For breakfast, I had my fruit plate.
 
For my second meal, I had a greek salad with my homemade greek dressing and 1 sweet potato.
For my third meal, I had 1 green apple and 1 cup of blueberries.


For my dinner, I ate 1 sweet potato and garlic veggies, which were amazing!! 
I love veggies more than I ever thought I would and this makes me so happy!! I use to only eat tomatoes, green beans, and asparagus at times.. If I would have broccoli, I would put cheese on it!! Now I steam them and add some Himalayan salt and a little Braggs Amino Liquid!!
I was able to get my water intake up to 1 gallon again today!
For the evenings, I definitely found that lemon water helps my cravings!! I will continue to use lemon water in the evenings even after the reset is over!

No comments :

Post a Comment