Monday, April 1, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 15!!



Ultimate Reset Day 15!!
O my goodness, I have made it to my final week in the Ultimate Reset!!! I am so beyond excited about this!!! I finally got home from visiting family so I did my grocery shopping, meal prepping, and meal plan today and ready for the week!! 

I had a great day today and am looking forward to this week!! I am keeping it really simple and making pretty much the same thing all week.. So this may not be as interesting, but it’s easy to prep, grocery shop, and they are foods that I really enjoy!!  
For breakfast I had my fruit plate, meal 2 was a greek salad with a sweet potato, meal 3 was 1 cup fresh blueberries and 1 green apple, for meal 4 was garlic veggies and a sweet potato.

I am LOVING the fruit plate, salads, sweet potatoes, and veggies, so I cannot go wrong here!! I was hungry tonight, but I had 30 oz of lemon water and my hunger pains went away!! I will say I am soooo LOVING my Ultimate Reset and I am at my goal weight and couldn’t be more satisfied with what this has done for me.. I am loving the fact that I have reached all of my goals (weight, no cravings for unhealthy food, enjoying new food and recipes, and learning more about myself) even before the reset is over… It takes 21 days to get into a habit, so this is the perfect opportunity to make sure I am safe for when I get off the reset, I continue with my success!!! Thank you Ultimate Reset!!!!



 Tip of the day... Instead of using soy sauce (high is sodium).. I started using Braggs Amino acids.. this is a non-MGO liquid protein concentrate that is derived from soybeans and has 16 essential and non-essential amino acids in naturally occurring amounts!! I have been putting this on my veggies and brown rice and it is so amazing!!


No comments :

Post a Comment