Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 4



Ultimate Reset Day 4
Today was very different for me.. First off, I was awake about 5 times in the middle of the night and then woke up full of energy at 4 which was not a bad thing since I had to work at 7am, I was able to do a stretch prior to getting ready.  I had a lot of energy, but definitely felt different.  Not sure how to explain it without sounding completely crazy, but the only way I can say it is I felt like I was outside of my body.  I felt like I was not “me”.  Not in a bad way, but it was just weird. 
I loved every bit of my food!! The only issue today for me was I was starving after an hour of eating my 4th meal since I had to wait like 4-5 hrs to eat my last meal since I was awake so early.  I had to really spread my meals out.  So I was up for way too long and need to go to bed!! I absolutely LOVED my Quinoa salad and my black bean and rice with quinoa and sweet potato!! I am so excited to have so many new recipes to use and its only day 4!! It also is so easy to cook double the amount and just eat them 2 or even 3 days in a row for some food!! It tastes so good it does not bother me to eat it over again!!

The water is getting easier and easier to drink and I officially was able to drink the Alkalinize mixture without holding my nose!! That is big for me because I literally about vomited after tasting it the first 2 times and was completely sure I was not going to handle drinking it every day! Only day 4 and BIG improvements!!! I just LOVE this so much, but hope I can have some energy tomorrow and not wake up so early so I do not have to worry about starving myself haha!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment