Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 3



Day 3 Ultimate Reset
Day 3 went surprisingly well!!  I was able to wake up early this morning, which I have not been able to do lately.  I never even needed an alarm, which is awesome!!! I woke up and had energy to do some work and then was able to do a yoga workout!! I felt great!!

I was expecting to be hungrier than yesterday, but the food definitely filled me up!!  I loved my new recipe with the black beans and rice, which was one recipe that I was unsure of.  I felt like I actually had too much food!!   

 The water was much easier to drink even with the mineralize in it!!  80 oz drank again today!!  I am getting better at even drinking the Alkinalize mixture as well!!   I am absolutely LOVING this Reset!!  I am praying my cravings do go away, because I went out with my friends for lunch and of course packed my own, but it was very difficult to see the food.   I actually was getting nervous I would slip and take a bite of my son’s grilled cheese because I am having cheese withdrawal! Haha!! But I know it will get better and I felt great when I left and did not cheat!  I know I will get through it, it is just talking myself out of wanting certain foods.  By the end of this Reset, I want to be able to go out and not crave or want to eat any food that is not healthy for me!


No comments :

Post a Comment