Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reset Day 2



Reset Day 2


Today was a little more difficult food wise and being hungry, but the water was a little easier to drink and the alkalinize powder was a little easier to get down, although I still taste it hours after! The food was the same as yesterday, although instead of having a shakeology for snack, I had raw red and green peppers with hummus.  I think it may be psychological that I was hungry right after and it’s because I know I cannot eat more so I want to.  You know how we all want to do things we can’t do? This is that situation!  I again drank 80 oz and went to the bathroom every 5, but I felt good!! I am still not tired, so I am definitely doing something right!! Let’s see what tomorrow brings!! I am going to do a yoga tomorrow so I have some sort of workout in!!

No comments :

Post a Comment