Tuesday, May 19, 2015

21 DAY FIX EXTREME- MY JOURNEY TO SUCCESS!

MY JOURNEY- 21 DAY FIX EXTREME AND SHAKEOLOGY

Deidra Penrose, 21 day fix extreme before, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs

So here it goes... I'm actually tired of prepping for the figure shows right now.  After doing 2 in a row, I feel like my mind is not where it use to be, especially with food.  I binge more than ever, and although I workout like I am training, it does nothing for me when I have these cheat meals.  So I have decided it would be in my own best interest to take a break from my shows.  After doing 2 back to back, I put myself on over load.  I didn't hurt my body, but was honestly more my mindset than anything.  
SO I am really excited to just get back into my own normal routines with my Beachbody workouts!!
I always do so well with them because I love the schedules, 30 minutes of working out is not overkill, and I feel like a normal human being on a healthy regimen NOT DIETING all  the time! Its what I teach my challengers... It is NOT a DIET, its a LIFESTYLE! When I say that, I know from experience!! Diets are temporary... they do not last forever.  
So to be back on my normal routine is pretty exciting!! I feel free!!

The only way to keep myself accountable is to do what I do with my challengers.... Take my before pictures and measurements! I know last time I took pics in this suit, I looked much better, but I have to realize I'm human and I need to do this for myself!! So here it goes... this is a promise to myself to NOT look like this in 21 days...Not saying I look terrible, but compared to 2 months ago, geeze I look different!!

Deidra Penrose, 21 day fix extreme before, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs







The time you will see my side like this!! :(
 Well, this totally gave me some motivation!!! GAHH!! Ok, now to start working hard!!

 Had a little Pre-workout and Post-workout pic---> 21 DAY FIX EXTREME = NO JOKE!!!

Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs



My breakfast was:
1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
1 Shakeology
1 Tsp. Coconut oil---> This was a first drinking it... yea, its something I need to get use to for sure!!

Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs, 21 day fix extreme containers

I had another Shakeology as my last meal, Chicken twice with brussel sprouts, and a grilled chicken salad with my new spicy ranch as my dinner!!  Ok, I did add shredded cheese to my salad, but still within limits of my containers :) 

Seriously, this new dressing I made was probably the BEST dressing I have had in a while!!

Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs, sriracha recipe

Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs, sriracha recipe

Here is some more prepping that I did for this week for my meals:

Deidra Penrose, clean eating tips, healthy grilling ideas, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs, brussel sprout recipe

Deidra Penrose, clean eating tips, healthy grilling ideas, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs, brussel sprout recipe
Deidra Penrose, clean eating tips, healthy grilling ideas, NPC figure competitor, beachbody challenge group, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top beachbody coach harrisburg, healthy nurse and fitness, stay at home healthy mom, fitness motivation, fitness tips, fitness accountability, home fitness challenge, 60 day fitness program, 21 day weight loss programs, brussel sprout recipe


If you are wanting to start your journey with an easy meal plan, containers to help with your portion control, and daily accountability, tips, recipes, and motivation to help you reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, please fill out my challenge group application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge!

Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment