Sunday, January 5, 2014

FREE Clean Eating 101 Group

Hey ya'll! So I know starting a new fitness journey can be somewhat discouraging, especially if you are not familiar with clean eating and nutrition. But don't worry.. I promise there is help for you out there! As a health and fitness coach, I am here to provide support, guidance, and lots of great tips to help you reach your goals!
I will say from experience, I had such a hard time reaching my fitness goals on my own.. I needed support, and someone to keep me accountable so I didn't fall off track so easily.  After having my second child, I ended up joining a Beachbody Challenge group where I received 1:1 mentoring from a coach like myself, and absolutely LOVED the results I got! Not only physically, but learning so much about food was the best thing that I gained! I lost 40 lbs, but had this huge gain of knowledge to take with me and share with others on how to eat clean and live a healthy lifestyle for you and your family.  I gained confidence, and will power I never though I would ever have!
Now it is time to give back. After getting my results, I became a health and fitness coach and have helped over 50 people reach their health and fitness goals.  I run challenge groups to give you 1:1 support and mentoring to help reach any goal you may have.  I have seen so many lifestyle changes that are so incredible and touching.  People have quit smoking, got off medications for Crohn's disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Migraines.  A huge factor that had helped my challengers with their weight loss and health goals is incorporating our health shake meal replacement Shakeology. This is not a weight loss shake, nor just a protein shake.  You get a daily dose of dense nutrition along with your multi vitamin all in one shake.

Pretty awesome huh?? Literally it is like a miracle in a bag!! I along with my challengers were seeing amazing results in as little as 2 weeks.. what is nice about it is the shakes are ALL NATURAL and by eating all these natural ingredients, superfoods, digestive enzymes, pre and pro biotics, your body is finally getting what it needs and will crave more healthy food! You will notice an increase in energy and decrease in cravings.  Your body gets addicted to what you give it. So for instance, you drink diet soda, chocolate, coffee, etc, your body will need more.. believe it or not, when you feed it veggies, fruits, and lean proteins, your body will want more!  It's all about how you take care of your body and what you fuel it with!
So one of the things I do for my challengers is make weekly meal plans.. It is how I got my results and stayed accountable, so now I give them a guide to use.
This is what my plan looks like this week. I am currently doing P90X3 challenge, so you will notice I have a workout in 6 days a week.

fitness motivation, weight loss, health and fitness coach, transformation, challenge group, top coach, elite beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Clean eating, nutrition tips, fitness tips, healthy lifestyle, accountability, motivation, shakeology, team beach body, meal prep, recipes
Meal planning has been my life saver. I can not stress it enough how important it is to prepare yourself each week. Having my food prepared gives me hope every day that I cannot make excuses because everything is already right in front of me! Im definitely a NO EXCUSES kinda girl. I feel if you want something bad enough, you will do what it takes!
So here we are... I am opening a FREE clean eating group 7 days long to get you started in the right direction.  I started this last month and had amazing results! We had over 100 challengers in it, and I want to share just a few challenger's results:

Challenger 1    -9 lbs
Challenger 2    -7 lbs
Challenger 3    - 5 lbs
Challenger 4    -3 lbs
Challenger 5    -1.3 lbs (pregnant and wanting to get healthy!)

Some reports from this group:
"I am already feeling more energy in only 1 week!"
"I feel like when I am eating healthy, my cravings are going away!"
"I am so thankful to pass this on to my family!"

So now this next challenge is going to be awesome! Lots of motivated people already joining! I am now accepting challengers and seats will be open until Jan 12th at midnight. This is a great opportunity to learn how to live that healthy lifestyle or even just gain some extra tips!

fitness motivation, weight loss, health and fitness coach, transformation, challenge group, top coach, elite beach body coach, Deidra Penrose, Clean eating, nutrition tips, fitness tips, healthy lifestyle, accountability, motivation, shakeology, team beach body, meal prep, recipes

If you are interested in my clean eating group, you can find me on facebook at  Facebook.com/deidra.penrose



No comments :

Post a Comment