Monday, October 28, 2013

Fruity Oatmeal Bake

Fruity Oatmeal Bake
Over the weekend, I was at our coach retreat, we had lots of  great meals! Of course health and fitness coaches have to focus on food!! I felt like I was eating the entire time, but it was all healthy! Lots of great ideas for recipes, so now I get to share with you!
Breakfast is my favorite time to eat, and also the most important!! My goal is to find the easiest, but healthiest and satisfying recipes to make everyone's life simple!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups dry oats
1 1/2 almond, soy, or skim milk
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup dry cranberries
1/8 cup chopped walnuts (finely chopped)
1 green granny smith apple unpeeled (chopped into cubes)
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup
clean cooking spray (I use pam)


Combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl


Mix together and put in a 9 in round pan after spraying with cooking spray

                                           Bake in oven @ 400 degrees for 40 min uncovered


 Remove and let cool off for 5-10 min and enjoy!!

If you are interested in learning more about clean eating, I run support groups so I can teach you how to eat clean, providing meal plans and recipes, and give lots of great tips and tools for you to live a healthy lifestyle so you can even pass it on to your family and friends!
This support group will give you lots of motivation and accountability for you to reach your overall health and fitness goals! 
*Find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/deidrap.penrose and message me for details!*

No comments :

Post a Comment