- 2 Stalks Fresh Asparagus
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Dash of pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut off stems of asparagus
- Spray Baking dish with EVOO spray so it just covers bottom of dish
- Add asparagus to dish
- Add minced garlic, pepper, and 2 of the 3 tbsp of vinegar and mixed so mixture is throughout asparagus
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Drizzle rest of vinegar and enjoy!
**If you would like more information on getting more clean eating tips, recipes, support, and accountability for reaching your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge!
These challenges will require daily check in's (in a closed group on Facebook), along with incorporating any Beachbody program of YOUR choice, and getting your dense nutrition daily with SHAKEOLOGY our health shake meal replacement once daily. Fueling your body with healthy nutrients will keep you going longer, and stronger and I am here to provide easy, convenient ways to create a healthy LIFESTYLE!
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.